THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Need Ideas!!!

I need some help from my blogger friends and facebook friends!! I need to think of a cute slogan to use on Baker's shirts!!! I want to get shirts made pretty soon, but all I got is "Baker's Buddies" or "Bobcat's Love Baker" But then I am limiting it to Opp fans... and my Brother and his family are Kinston fans!! Just think about it and let me know!!! : )

I wanted to give an update on Baker too, most of you know that he has been sick with bronchitis and apparently strep and an ear infection! But he is doing so much better. He still has a rattle in his chest, but it is getting better with breathing treatments and cough assist. We made a video of him dancing to "The Fresh Beat Band" his new favorite show!!! If I can ever figure out to put it on here I will. I can tell that music is going to be important to him just like it is to Derek and I! That makes me very happy!!! We are going to get him a keyboard for his birthday in May. Gotta start 'em early!! Derek wants him to learn to play the drums... but they will have to win me over on that one! : )

I know this is a short post. I will be back later to update you one some more exciting things (hopefully) I need to be better about my blogs!!! : )

0 comments: